You are here:
If you are planning to have your baby at St Vincent’s Private Hospital Toowoomba you need to register your details with us well in advance of your due date.
To book to have your baby with us, phone our Admission Call Centre on 1800 655 099.
We will ask you for your:
• Medicare number
• private health insurance details (including your table or level of cover)
• Pension Card/Health Benefits Card (if relevant)
• Pharmacy Benefits Card/Safety Net Card
• Request for Admission Form (a blue form).
If you are hearing impaired or experience any other communication difficulties, a relative or friend may assist you with your admission calls.
When we have received your registration, one of our midwives will contact you to discuss your health. We will ask you for:
• a list of your current medications - including dosage and times taken
• your Request for Admission Form
• your Doctor’s Antenatal Card.