You are here:
Obstetrics & Gynaecologists
Ground Floor, Entrance 3, St Vincent's Private Hospital, Scott Street, TOOWOOMBA, QLD, 4350
07 4688 5488
07 4688 5487
Dr Miller is a general obstetrician and gynaecologist with a special interest in infertility surgery and urogynaecology. He completed an Australasian Gynaecological Endoscopy & Surgery Society Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopy at the Flinders Medical Centre in 2015. Dr Miller performs a number of advanced procedures including laparoscopic hysterectomy, laparoscopic resection of endometriosis and adhesiolysis, tubal surgery, laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy, sacrohysteropexy and laparoscopic Burch paravaginal repair. Dr Miller performs investigations and treatments for the various forms of urinary incontinence. When indicated he also performs Elevate or Surgisis mesh vaginal repairs for prolapse and suburethral slings for incontinence.
His areas of interest include:
1. Obstetrics and Gynaecology
2. Surgery for Infertility
3. Pelvic Pain and Endometriosis
4. Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding (pre-Menopausal and Postmenopausal).
5. Urinary incontinence and Prolapse
6. Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
7. Surgery to Improve Bladder Function, Prolapse, Menopause Issues and Hormonal Imbalances