You are here:
Suite 110, Level 1 Medici Medical Centre 15 Scott ST East Toowoomba QLD 4350
Dr Grant Kleinschmidt was born and raised in the Dalby region, and after many years as a GP, completed his training as a general neurologist in Brisbane and relocated to Toowoomba to provide full-time privately billed medical consultation and treatment in the area of adult general neurology. He also conducts a clinic in epilepsy at Toowoomba Hospital and has recently joined the rehabilitation team at St Vincent’s private hospital. Neurophysiology services such as EEG and nerve conduction are also available.
Dr Kleinschmidt has a particular interest in the diagnosis and management of epilepsy but also sees patients with a diverse range of neurological conditions including:
• Neuromuscular inflammatory disease
• Demyelinating disease such as multiple sclerosis
• Movement disorders such as Parkinson’s disease
• Stroke and vascular disease of the brain.
Dr Kleinschmidt is certified to administer Botulinum toxin for the treatment of the conditions such as:
• Spasticity following stroke
Services are provided via:
• Private practice consultations
• Telehealth for eligible patients
• Inpatient services in general neurology, stroke and rehabilitation