You are here:
From 17th September 2020, Up to two visitors can see a patient in hospital during each of the allocated visiting times
• 2pm - 4pm
• 6pm - 8pm
Visitors please enter via Entrance 1 and complete the mandatory COVID-19 Screening Form
Up to two people may remain with a patient and are not restricted to the visitor times if they are:
• Carers for children under the age of 18
• Carers for a patient with a disability
• Partner and/or support person/s when in labour in the birth suite (partners are allowed unlimited access for the duration of the stay)
You may not visit our hospital if:
• You reside in a QLD COVID-19 Restricted Area
• You have been diagnosed with COVID-19
• You have been asked to self-quarantine
• You have had contact with a person with COVID-19
• If you have been in a known COVID-19 Hot Spot in the last 14 days
• You have a fever (37.5 degrees or more) or a cough, runny nose, sore throat or breathing difficulties.
• You are under the age of 16 (except siblings with one adult visiting the maternity ward, whilst maintaining two visitors per visiting time)
• The patient has undergone a COVID-19 test and awaiting results
Speak with a nurse if you are providing end-of-life support.
Qld COVID-19 Restricted Areas
Queensland Health have identified areas, listed below, as places in Queensland which are potentially at higher risk of COVID-19 transmission.
Residents of these areas are not allowed to visit patients or enter for non-essential reasons here at St Vincent's Private Hospital Toowoomba.
Patients and staff are not restricted.
The excluded Local Government Areas are:
• City of Brisbane
• City of Ipswich
• Lockyer Valley Region (includes Withcott, Helidon and Murphys Creek)
• Logan City
• Scenic Rim Region
• Somerset Region
• Moreton Bay Region
• Redland City
Staying with children
One parent may stay overnight in a recliner chair with a child up to 15 years of age if required.
Please don’t use mobile phones near monitoring equipment as they may interfere with our patient systems.
St Vincent’s Private Hospital Toowoomba is a smoke-free hospital. Please do not smoke anywhere on site, including the car parks and outdoor areas.
For more information please see our accommodation for visitors